TP-Link Archer AX55 Router
Do you want to set up TP-Link Archer AX55 router but are thinking whether it is or not a good choice. Well, for that, we have written this guide. Starting from the benefits, setup steps, to troubleshooting setup issues, you will find everything related to TP-Link Archer AX55 in this guide. Thus, get down to reading this instant.
TP-Link Archer AX55: Advantages
- Speeds of up to 2402 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 574 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band, respectively, for more seamless streaming and quicker downloads; accept VPN connections from clients.
- Feel more in control when gaming, watching videos or following live broadcasts on the same platform. By letting numerous clients use a single band at once, OFDMA improves the stability of your wireless network by reducing latency and jitter.
- Strong, dependable Wi-Fi is now available in every room of your house thanks to four high-gain exterior antennas and Beamforming technology.
- Increased runtime between charges thanks to more efficient device communication made possible by Target Wake Time’s use of sleeping devices.
- Our new and improved cooling system means no more slowdowns due to overheating. The WiFi 6 system stays cool thanks to a heat sink and revised case design, so your network can maintain peak performance in a range of situations.
- With a router that is Alexa-compatible, you can manage your network with only the sound of your voice.
How to Install TP-Link Archer AX55?
Because of its length, we’ve split up the TP-Link AX55 router setup into two parts: TP-Link setup Step A and setup Step B.
Step A: Configuring the TP-Link Router
The following must be completed before beginning the AX55 installation:
- Join the AX55 router and the modem together. Connect the modem to one end of an Ethernet cable and the router to the other.
- Connect the router to the wall outlet.
Receive prompt technical support from our professionals if you are experiencing difficulties connecting to your router.
Step B: Accessing the TP-Link Router
- Open up your browser.
- Access the default web address of TP-Link Archer AX55.
- Specify a login name and password when requested.
- Go ahead and use the default login credentials.
- The case of your username and password matters.
- To sign in, use the Log In button.
- The Quick Setup wizard appears.
You can get your TP-Link Archer AX55 router up and running in just a few minutes by visiting the TP-Link AX55 setup page and following the on-screen instructions. Once you are done setting up the router, perform TP Link firmware upgrade so that its performance can stay top-notch.
Most Common TP-Link Archer AX55 Issues
- Can’t access the web address
- TP-Link Archer AX55 router keeps disconnecting
- Router default admin password not working
- 404 error
- Can’t access the TP-Link Archer AX55 login page
- Conflict in IP addressing
- VPN problems on the AX55 router configuration page
- TP-Link Archer AX55 not working
- Can’t access the TP-Link Quick setup wizard
Reach out to our specialists right away if you need prompt assistance solving any of the problems listed above.
Troubleshooting TP-Link Archer AX55 Router Issues
- Power and network cables should both be double-checked as a first step.
- You must not slacken the cords.
- The modem and TP-Link Archer AX55 should be separated by a clear area. In this way, interference between WiFi networks may be avoided.
- In order to access the internet, the browser must be up-to-date.
- Empty the browser’s cache and cookies, and turn off any proxy servers.
- Reboot the TP-Link Archer AX55 router.
- If you are currently using a wireless connection, please switch to a wired one.
- Access the event that the default username and password for your TP-Link router aren’t letting you in, you may want to try logging in again using other details.
- If you have trouble logging in to the admin page because you have forgotten your password, a hard reset of your router should fix the problem.
- If you’re having trouble configuring your TP-Link Archer AX55 router, turning off the firewall may help.
Although following these troubleshooting hacks will help you to put an end to the TP-Link Archer AX55 setup issues, on the off chance, you are still facing them, contact our technical experts. Trust us; they will surely be of some help to you.